Are you currently experiencing issues with DB2 database management and resourcing?
Find out how organisations like yours are managing these issues. Whether you have a small in-house team or are struggling to find DB2 resources, RemoteDBA can provide DB2 support and management around the clock, wherever you are in the world.
The webcast will cover:
- Introduction to RemoteDBA
- Fundamentals of the service
- The process of problem identification and resolution
- Real-world examples of RemoteDBA working for global customers
- Partner introductions – KBCE and DBI Software
Iqbal Goralwalla – Head of Managed Services, Triton Consulting Ltd & IBM Champion
Klaas Brant – Owner, KBCE & IBM Gold Consultant
Scott Hayes – President & Founder, DBI Software & IBM Gold Consultant
Who should attend
This webcast is designed for Database Managers, IT Managers, IT Directors responsible for the smooth running of DB2.« Previous | Next »