Your Personal Data
Taking care of your personal data
As data management specialists, Triton Consulting takes the upmost care of any personal data which you provide us with. The new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) provides a single set of rules which protects personal information for people across the EU.
How does Triton handle your data for marketing?
- We use the information you provide us to tailor email content to your interest areas
- We use your personal data only to send you information on Triton and industry news, services and for any customer service requirements
- We will always respect your privacy. We never pass your data to any third parties
- Allow you to opt-out at any time
What happens when you sign up to receive communications from Triton?
- Opt-in – in order to comply with GDPR regulations and provide the best service to you, we will send you an email to ask you to confirm that you would like to receive emails from us
- You will receive regular email updates from Triton which will focus on the technology area which you selected in your preferences at sign-up
- You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time and we will no longer contact you
- You also have the “right to be forgotten”. Please email email@example.com and we will remove your details from our database