IBM DB2 Nebula (11.5.4) Webinar Series
IBM is today launching a series of webinars covering the upcoming DB2 release. DB2 Nebula (11.5.4) is due for release on June 30th, 2020.
The webinar series starts on Tuesday 9th June at 11am EST and runs until Tuesday 30th June. The webinars are brought to you by DB2 Offering Management and consists of a superb line-up of presenters including Pandit Prasad, Keri Romanufa, Nidhi Bhatnagar and more.
Attendees can learn about the exciting new features that the latest version has to offer. Webinar topics will cover new performance, security and high availability enhancements, the strategic direction of DB2 and the business benefits of upgrading to the new release.
Webinar sessions include:
- Updates to DB2 Editions
- DB2 Strategy and Roadmap
- DB2 Cloud Pak for Data and Containers
- Deep Dive – New Features for Developers
- Unboxing DB2 (Nebula) 11.5.4
- Deep Dive – In-Database Graph Analytics
- Deep Dive – In-Database Machine Learning
- Deep Dive – New Feature for Enterprise Readiness